Complete line of water structuring and energising units creating spring like water nature's way.
PORTABLE WATER PURIFICATION
PORTABLE WATER PURIFICATION
HYDRO ENERGIZER GRAVITY WATER FILTER
The PORTABLE GRAVITY WATER FILTER is a two liter, personal, gravity feed filter, water purification system outfitted with our highly effective AquatMetix carbon filter, non-sacrificial mineral impregnation and an assortment of water enhancing mineral balls. Manufactured from high grade stainless steel, it is portable and lightweight. It comes complete with a nylon carrying bag to keep the system neat & tidy while traveling.
The PORTABLE WATER PURIFICATION system is very easy to assemble, requiring no tools to set up. The upper chamber neatly nests into the lower chamber making for easy transport of the unit.
AquaMetix® QuickDrip carbon filter reduces/removes:
Chlorine, lead, mercury and VOC s.
Chloramines, metals, and fluoride.
High capacities for chemical reductions.
High flow, water within minutes.
No priming, no carbon fines.
QuickDrip filter is specially designed for municipal water use.
Recommended change frequency is every 12 months.
- Mineral enhancement balls, create hydrogen rich water with a low ORP.
- Mineral impregnation within the water chamber creating energized water.
- Includes 1 filter & nylon carrying bag
- 1/2 Gallon/ 2 Liter total capacity - Upper and Lower chamber combined
- Easy to use, no power required & no priming of filters
- Excellent for travel use, or desktop use at work
- Lower chamber can be used as a cup
- Ideal for emergency situations, camping, travel or everyday use
Assembled - 14.25" High x 3.75" Wide
Collapsed - 9.25" High x 3.75" Wide
Remove the housing and filter from their protective packaging, checking each item against the diagram.
Wash and rinse stainless steel housing before assembly.
Place the sealing washer (5) over the threaded part of the filter element (4).
Place the element (4) into the hole in the base of the upper section (1).
Screw the wing nut (6) onto the threaded part of the filter element extending through the base of the upper section. Hand-tighten the wing nut to seal and compress the sealing washer to secure the filter element in place.
Place the upper section (1) onto the bottom section (2) and place the lid (3) on top of the unit. Assembly is now complete.
Rinse mineral balls under cold running water for about 20 seconds and return to stainless steel cup.
Silicone spheres should be stored in the filter chamber on top of the AquaMetix filter cartridge.
1. Remove lid (3) and fill upper section (1) with water.
2. Filtered water will collect in the bottom section (2) ready for use.
Note: The first supply of filtered water should be discarded as it may contain loose material washed from the filter element.
Note: NEVER use soap or detergents to clean the filter element. 3. Reassemble the element as detailed above.
Note: Filter element should be replaced annually.
Note: Regular cleaning of the housing is recommended, use mild soap and a non-abrasive material to clean the stainless steel.
Note: This gravity filter is designed to remove harmful bacteria and harmful chemicals from water; it will not remove dissolved solids.
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth
- 1150 gallons - chloramines
- 750 gallons - lead, mercury and VOC's
- Independently tested to meet or exceed ANSI/NSF Standards
Magnesium & Negative Ion Mineral Balls
- Replace every four to six months