Complete line of water structuring and energising units creating spring like water nature's way.
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
NilusPRO™ Premium Reverse Osmosis System incorporates our best filtration technologies with the latest membrane technology to provide a comprehensive filtration solution for the most demanding of water conditions.
Unique features to the NilusPRO™:
- 1/2 the water waste of traditional reverse osmosis systems
- Twice the water production rate of a traditional reverse osmosis system
- Cyst Removal
- Micro-biological protection before and after the membranes
- AquaMetix® technology to ensure higher rates of chemical and metal reductions over any standardized reverse osmosis system
- pH correction/neutralization and mineralization in the final stage
10 Stages of filtration combined into one package
- Housing One - Imperial CeraMax™ HF OBE Filter
- 0.2 micron sediment removal
- 100% Cyst removal
- 99.9999% Bacteria reduction @ 0.8 microns
- Chlorine, Taste, and Odor removal
- Lead reduction
- Housing Two - AquaMetix® OBE
- Chloramines, VOC's, Heavy Metals reduction, Fluoride
- Housings 3 & 4 - Dual Reverse Osmosis membranes
- Remove dissolved solids, and the balance of trace contaminants
- Housing 5 - Polishing Filter
- Heterotrophic bacteria prevention and final polishing
- pH Correction
Includes 4 gallon water storage tank
Includes DIY Installation kit with low flow water dispenser faucet
This RO system doesn't structure or energize water. A Handheld or Whole House Hydro Energizer can provide water structuring and energizing to complement this RO.
Dimensions: 15"H x 13"W x 4"D
Making An Informed Choice
Both our undersink and countertop water purification systems will perform on par with our RO for removing toxins, chemicals and heavy metals. We can't vouch for other RO systems in the marketplace as most are inferior in regards to filters used in their systems. The quality of the filter is of utmost importance when considering any kind of water purification system. Be sure to research performance specs for the filters you purchase.
The use of membrane filters in an RO is what differentiates an RO from other purification systems. The only function of a membrane filter is to remove minerals and minerals are not toxic but actually vital to insuring good health. An RO system is not necessary for effective water purification and we would recommend any of our dual filter systems above an RO for effective water purification. We offer an RO for those who insist on it and with that said, we're able to offer an RO which preserves minerals in the water implementing a unique process not available in other RO systems. Our RO also includes a special post treatment filter which inhibits bacterial growth in the storage tank.